Terms and conditions of the website operator www.naletiste.eu :
I. Basic provisions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) are issued pursuant to Section 1751 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”) and regulate the rights and The vehicles are registered as a taxi without taximeter according to Section 21 paragraph 4 of the Act No. 111/1994 Coll., on Road Transport.), which for this purpose operates the website https://www.naletiste.eu (hereinafter referred to as „the Websites„):
Ing. Josef Jon
Company ID: 07998171
street Šafaříkova 917
city Kralupy nad Vltavou
ZIP: 278 01
+420 774 684 609, https://www.naletiste.eu
(hereinafter referred to as “the Operator”)
any natural or legal person who has placed an order for themselves or for others by filling in the order form on the Websites https://www.naletiste.eu/en/transport-order/ and has submitted this order via the „Submit order“ button or by email at email@example.com or by sending a text message or by phone at +420 774 684 609
B. Other terms
The Carrier – the Operator or its employee or a contractual carrier to which the Operator mediates or provides a transport service.
The Transport – a transport service for the Customer performed or mediated by the Carrier.
Terms and Conditions – a modification of the terms and conditions under which the Operator provides its transport or mediation services to the Customer and an indispensable condition for the use of the Operator’s services is the Customer’s explicit consent to the terms and conditions.
The Bank account – the operator’s bank account maintained in Czech crowns at bank ČSOB with number 10 78 19 980/0300, IBAN CZ47 0300 0000 0001 0781 9980, BIC (SWIFT) CEKOCZPP.
These terms used in the Terms and Conditions are in capital letters and their meaning can be found in paragraphs I.A and I.B above.
II. Damage compensation, liability for damage
1. The Operator shall be liable to the Customer for any caused damages in the event that such damages were caused directly by the Operator or its employee. If the Transport is carried out by a contractual carrier, the contractual carrier is liable for the caused damages, whose services the Customer accepts by entering the contractual carrier’s vehicle.
2. The Customer acknowledges that he is not entitled to damages if:
a) there is a delay in the Transport due to force majeure. Force majeure means the intervention of a natural disaster, car accident or assistance in a car accident, traffic congestion on roads, delay of means of transport, intervention of a state or administrative body – control of the police, trade licensing office, customs administration, etc.,
b) the Transport has been delayed due to a fault on the part of the Customer, in particular, due to the fact that the Customer did not arrive at the agreed time to the agreed place,
c) the Customer’s property or health or life was damaged as a result of a traffic accident not caused by the Carrier but by a driver of another car, animal or person,
d) the Client’s property or health or life was damaged as a result of a maneuver that the Carrier’s driver was forced to perform during the Transport in order to prevent higher damage or consequences – e.g. necessary braking due to a situation on the road, abrupt yaws, skidding, etc. Unless otherwise proven, such a maneuver is considered necessary and needed to avoid collision with a human, animal, another vehicle on the road, etc.,
e) the damage was caused by the Customer’s omission (for example, failure to load or unload the Customer’s suitcase, loss of small items or cash during the Transport, etc.),
f) The Customer has suffered damage as a result of a wrong or unsuitably chosen time of the commencement of the Transport.
3. In case the Customer has suffered damage, he / she is entitled to damages up to the maximum amount of the transport price, but not exceeding CZK 2,000. However, the caused damage must be demonstrable and documented by the Customer and claimed in writing or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 30 days from the date of the Transport.
4. Using the Transport, the Customer expressly agrees with compensation for any potential damage caused by or in connection with the Transport in the maximum amount of the Transport price, but not exceeding CZK 2,000. The customer expressly declares that the amount of damages is entirely sufficient for him and agrees with the amount. In case of disagreement, the Customer shall not be entitled to use the services of the Carrier and shall refuse to provide such services.
5. If the Customer may incur damage in excess of CZK 2,000 during or in connection with the Transport, the Customer is obliged to insure against any damage caused. By entering the carrier’s vehicle, the Customer expressly declares that it has fulfilled this obligation and assumes full responsibility for the fulfillment of this obligation.
III. Determination of the time of commencement of the Transport and maximum waiting time
1. The Customer expressly acknowledges that it is obliged to arrange a time of the commencement of the Transport with a sufficient time reserve, at least 30 minutes, which may be the Carrier’s delay due to force majeure referred to in paragraph II.2.a), especially before departure or taking another connection, etc.
2. The maximum waiting time that is included in the price of the Airport Transfer is 60 minutes from the aircraft landing and 10 minutes for other types of transport. For other types of transport from the 11th minute of futile waiting is charged a fee of 80 CZK for each commenced 20 minutes.
IV. Ordering and binding acceptance of the Transport, conclusion of the transport contract
1. Order Transportation
a) Transport and other services are provided on the basis of an order sent by the Customer. The method of sending the order is described in paragraph I.A. Before sending an order from the Websites, the Customer is invited to agree to these Terms and Conditions and to the processing of personal data. It is not possible to send the order without consent and to use the services of the Carrier.
b) By sending an order, the Customer makes a proposal to conclude a contract of Transport to a selected circle of carriers. The proposal to conclude a contract with other carriers ceases when the first carrier accepts the proposal.
c) Acceptance of an order into the system is not considered binding until the order is confirmed by the Operator.
2. Binding claims Transport, the conclusion of the transport contract
a) The transport contract, on its base the Transport of the Customer is carried out, arises binding acceptance of the transport order by the Operator by phone or text message sent to the phone number of the Customer or Customer’s e-mail if it was mentioned. This acceptance contains details about the Carrier (name, middle name, surname or company name or carrier’s name, place of business or registered office and company number of the carrier, date of birth, phone number), his vehicle (plate number, manufacturer, trade name, color), transport contract (registration number, date and time of transport, start and finish place of transport, price of transport, method of payment of Transport) and customer (name, middle name, surname or other definition of transported persons, number of persons).
b) The transport contract between the Carrier and the Customer is concluded at the moment of receiving the Carrier’s acceptance to the Customer.
c) The Carrier’s concluded transport order is considered for binding for both parties unless there is a breach of contractual terms of a contract after the acceptance of the transport order. For the essential breach of conditions is considered the change in the transport order (the exact specification of the transport and numbers of transported persons, price of the transport, method of payment, date of realization), disagreement with the processing of personal data and the Terms and Conditions – especially with applicable contractual penalties and limitation of the Carrier’s liability for caused damages.
V. Method of payment, payment receipt, tax document
If the Customer is picked up at a distance of more than 50 km from Václav Havel Airport, prepayment is required, in accordance with paragraph 2 or 3 below, at a minimum of 50% of the total order price.
1. Cash or card at the driver
When paying the Transport or other service in cash, the Carrier accepts only Czech crowns (CZK) and euro (EUR). Cash payments in euro (EUR) are converted at the rate of 22 CZK / 1EUR. If the Transport is carried out by the Operator, it is possible to pay by card directly with the driver. We accept VISA, Maestro, Mastercard, Apple pay, Google pay, Garmin pay, Fitbit pay. If the Transport is carried out by a contractual carrier, the acceptance of the companies may vary or payment by card may not be possible at all.
2. By card online
For online debit or credit card payments, we accept cards from Maestro, Mastercard, VISA, Paypal, American Express. This payment is charged 6% of the total transportation price. The Operator requests payment of the payment, i.e. crediting the amount to the Account before the Transport. The Customer will be asked to make this payment by the Provider upon acceptance of the Transportation order. Otherwise, the Operator is entitled to cancel the Transport order. It is not possible to pay by card directly at the driver.
3. Bank transfer
If the Customer pays by bank transfer – invoice, he / she must make this payment in Czech crowns (CZK) to the Account before the Transport. This payment will be requested by the Operator upon acceptance of the Transportation order. Otherwise, the Operator is entitled to cancel the transport order. In the case of invoices issued for foreign customers, where the price of Transport is less than CZK 5,000, the Operator is entitled to charge a handling fee of CZK 200 for receiving a foreign payment.
4. Receipt of payment for Transport or other services, tax document
For cash payments to the driver, the driver will immediately issue the receipt of the Transport to the Customer, upon taking cash. The price is always final, regardless the Carrier is or is not a VAT payer. Prices for airport transport include an entry fee of CZK 40 for the car park of the P1 express or P2 express parking in front of the T1 or T2 terminal. The prices are always up-to-date according to the current publication on the Operator’s Websites. For online payments via the Websites, the Operator issues the invoice for the ordered services upon the payment has been credited to the Bank account.
VI. Change or cancellation of an order, cancellation fee
1. Order change
If the Customer requires to change his order, he / she may do so only by phone at +420 774 684 609 during the opening hours specified on the Operator’s Websites, at least 12 hours in advance to the commencement of the Transport. This service costs CZK 30.
2. Order cancellation
If the Customer requires to cancel his / her order, he / she may only do so by phone at +420 774 684 609 during the opening hours specified on the Operator’s Websites, at least 24 hours in advance to the commencement of the Transport. If the Customer has already paid for the Transport and canceled the Transport at the required time, the Customer will be refunded the full amount, or the service will not be invoiced or an invoice credit note will be issued. If the Customer has not been able to cancel the order in time, he is obliged to pay the cancellation fee, see point 3, in the amount of 50% of the price of the order, even if he did not pay the Transport in advance.
3. Cancellation fee
The cancellation fee is the amount of 50% of the original order price that is required of the customer if the customer does not cancel the order in time or the Transport is not carried out due to the fault of the customer. For example: if it is not possible to contact the customer by phone, the driver leaves after 60 minutes and the order is considered for canceled. Another situation may arise if the customer enters another car with his own fault. Therefore, be careful when getting in and wait in a pre-arranged place for the driver who calls you in your name. The cancellation fee replaces the Carrier for damage caused by the cancellation of the order.
VII. Rights and obligations of the Customer
1. Pursuant to Act No. 361/2000 Coll., On-Road Traffic and on Amendments to Certain Acts, the Customer is obliged to observe the driver’s instructions at the time of Transport, in particular for ensuring the safety of the Transport and to observe the safety regulations of the given Transport. In case of serious reasons, the Customer is obliged to get out of the vehicle at the driver’s instruction. The Customer acknowledges that he / she has been properly informed about all circumstances including safety regulations prior to the Transport and expresses his / her explicit consent by entering the Carrier’s vehicle. The Customer also undertakes not to damage the Carrier’s premises and facilities in any way, to maintain cleanliness, not to damage the property of other transported persons and not to bother these persons at the time of Transport. In the event of a breach of the above obligations, the Customer is fully aware of the liability for damage caused to the Carrier or third parties by its actions and undertakes to pay the damage in full.
2. The Customer is obliged to embark on the Transport at the agreed time of embarkation, except when objective facts prevent him from embarking on the Transport in due time, in particular, due to the delay of the means of transport. The Customer expressly agrees to pay a fee of CZK 80 for each commenced 20 minutes of waiting if the Transport does not commence on time due to the Customer’s fault. This fee is charged from the eleventh minute at picking up the Customer at the address according to the contract of Transport and immediately after the vain call of a driver at picking up at the airport. If the customer does not appear and does not react in any other way, the driver leaves after 60 minutes and the order is considered for canceled according to paragraph VI.2.
3. The customer has the right to cancel the order and thereby withdraw from the contract without paying the cancellation fee if the driver’s delay is longer than 30 minutes. Otherwise, the Customer will wait and the Transport will be carried out without any compensation for the driver’s delay. The driver may be delayed at picking up at the airport. You will be picked up at your place of residence in time, except in the case of force majeure referred to in paragraph II.2.a).
4. The customer is obliged to specify in the order if he needs a child seat (9-18 kg or 18-36 kg). The customer is aware that only 3 children can be carried in child seats or restraint systems per car. If the Customer needs a restraint safety system or more child seats, he is obliged to secure his own equipment for the Transport. The standard equipment of each car includes 1 child seat 18-36 kg. On request, it is possible to provide 1 child seat 9-18 kg and 1 child seat 18-36 kg. Otherwise, the Transport will not be carried out in accordance with paragraph VIII.5.
5. The Customer is obliged to have sufficient cash with him to pay the price of the Transport, even in the case of payment by card.
VIII. Rights and obligations of the Carrier
1. The Carrier undertakes to provide the Transport or other services related to the Transport to the Customer based on the Customer’s order.
2. The Carrier is obliged to transport the transported persons and their luggage properly and safely to the place of destination, which is known in advance for the price agreed in advance.
3. The Carrier is obliged to pick up the passengers at the place of pick-up at the specified time and is obliged to transport these passengers to the place of destination within the agreed deadline, taking into account the traffic situation and roads.
4. The Carrier declares that it is fully competent to carry out activities under the contract of Transport and has a license and specialization for the proper and quality performance of all agreed activities.
5. The Carrier reserves the right to cancel the Transport at any time, in particular with regard to the security of the Transport and violation of the law or due to unreasonable requirements of the Customer.
6. The Carrier reserves the right to claim full compensation from the Customer for caused damage to the Carrier’s car or the car of another person or company, or the Carrier’s transportation premises and facilities. As the full compensation for pollution of the Carrier’s transportation premises is considered the amount of CZK 2,500.
IX. Other arrangements
1. The Customer can order service of a pick-up with a name tag within an order completing. This service is the most often used at picking a Customer up at railway and bus stations or airports. At airport pick-up, the Customer is picked up directly in the arrivals hall, where the driver picks him up with a name tag after the unloading of luggage. This service is charged for 100 CZK and it is advantageous to order / additionally order it for foreigners or if the Customer is not oriented at the place of arrival or if, for example, he has lost his phone and knows in advance that he is not able to contact the driver upon arrival.
2. The Customer is aware that if the Transport is provided on the basis of a contract of Transport concluded prior to the commencement of Transport, the contract of Transport pursuant to Section 21 paragraph 4 of Act No. 111/1994 Coll., on Road Transport must contain:
a) identification data of the Contracting Parties, which are the name, middle name, and surname, company name or business name, address of residence or registered office and date of birth or company number of the Carrier and the Orderer of the Transport;
b) unambiguous designation of the Transport by stating the name, middle name, and surname or other designation of the transported persons and details of the date, time and route of the Transport;
c) the price of transport or the method of its determination,
d) details of the taxi mediator, such as his or her name, middle name, and surname, company name or business name, address of residence or registered office and an indication that it is a mediator if the conclusion of the contract is mediated by the taxi mediator, and is available for Transport and for the remainder of the day on which the Transport was provided in the taxi car by which the Transport was provided, or a copy of the contract of Transport is available in the taxi car.
3. The Customer is aware that if the Transport is provided on the basis of an order made by electronic means other than voice service, pursuant to Section 21 (6) of Act No. 111/1994 Coll., On-Road Transport, this order shall include:
a) the final price, which was known to the orderer of the Transport prior to ordering the Transport and, if the Transport is mediated by a taxi mediator so his/her name, middle name, and surname, company name or business name, address of residence and company name;
b) details that were given to the orderer of the Transport prior to the commencement of the Transport:
- name, middle name, and surname, company name or business name, address of residence and company number of the Carrier who provides the Transport,
- a name, middle name, and surname of the taxi driver who provides the Transport,
- plate number, manufacturer and trade name of the taxi car which provides the Transport.
4. The Customer is aware and agrees that immediately after the end of the Transport, a transport confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, and this transport confirmation must be available in the car by which the Transport was provided, for the remainder of the day, to the vehicle inspection authorities.
5. The Customer expressly agrees to use the means of distance communication at concluding the contract of Transport and is aware that the costs incurred in using the means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the contract of Transport are borne by the Customer, and these costs do not differ from the normal rate.
6. The control authorities of the Transporter’s activities are the Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic as the head of state supervision, transport authorities and the Prague City Hall as the state professional supervision, customs administration, municipal police and the Police of the Czech Republic.
7. All disputes arising from the contract of Transport shall be settled by the Mělník District Court.
8. For all out-of-court disputes that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Customer may submit a proposal to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority at www.adr.coi.cz, email@example.com or use the online dispute resolution platform established by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
9. The contract of Transport is concluded in the Czech language and is governed by the Czech legal order.
10. If the Terms and Conditions change, the Operator is obliged to inform the Client in an appropriate manner before the new wording comes into effect. For the appropriate manner is considered:
a) publication on the Operator’s Websites,
b) notification of their publication sent to the Customer’s e-mail address,
c) sending the current version to the Customer’s e-mail address.
The change of the Terms and Conditions shall not affect the rights or obligations arising during the effective date of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The processing of personal data is governed by a privacy statement, the latest version of which is always available on the Websites.
2. By submitting the order or concluding the contract of the Transport, the client confirms that he / she has read and agrees with the privacy statement.
3. Supervision of personal data protection is exercised by the Office for Personal Data Protection, more information at www.uoou.cz or in my privacy statement.
XI. The validity of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are valid and effective for an indefinite period of time from February 16, 2020. In case of changes to these Terms and Conditions, which the Operator reserves, the Terms and Conditions are binding for the Customer in the version valid at the time of concluding the contract or binding order confirmation referred to in paragraph IV.2 hereof. The current version of these Terms and Conditions is always available on the Operator’s Website.
- Model form for consumers withdrawing from the contract pursuant to Section 1829 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended.
Withdrawing from the contract pursuant (form) :
Model withdrawal form by buyer-consumer
(fill out this form and send it back only if you want to withdraw from the contract. The form must be printed, completed, signed and scanned to the email address below).
Ing. Josef Jon
company ID: 07998171
address of residence: Šafaříkova 917, Kralupy nad Vltavou, 278 01
phone: + 420 774 684 609
I announce that I hereby withdraw from the contract for the provision of these services: CONTRACTUAL TRANSPORT OF PERSONS
Date of order:
Funds for ordering services were sent in a manner: ……………………………
and will be returned in the way (in case of bank transfer send account number, please):
Name a Surname of the consumer:
Address of the consumer:
In (fill a place)……………………, On (fill date)………………………..
(sign of consumer)