PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are my client, a visitor to my websites or request my services, you entrust me with your personal data. I am responsible for their protection and security. Please familiarize yourself with the privacy, policies, and rights you have in relation to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), only “Regulation”), which in the Czech legal environment from 25.5.2018 supplements the existing Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, I present the following statement.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
Personal Data Manager
I, Josef Jon, a natural person doing business under the Trade Licensing Act registered in the Trade Register of the Municipality of Kralupy nad Vltavou, company ID: 07998171, with its registered office at Šafaříkova 917, 278 01 Kralupy nad Vltavou, website operator: www.naletiste.eu, I process your personal data as an administrator.
The administrator has not appointed any Data Protection Officer.
If you want to contact me while processing your personal data, you can contact me:
1. to e-mail: email@example.com
2. on the phone number: +420 774 684 609
I declare that, as the administrator of your personal data, I comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the Regulation, and that:
– I will only process your personal data on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, performance of a contract, a legal obligation or consent granted,
– I fulfill the duty of information pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation before the processing of personal data begins,
– I allow and support you in the exercise and fulfillment of your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the Regulation.
Scope of personal data
I process your personal data to the extent that you provided it to me. In particular, the following personal data are involved:
– identification data (e.g., name, middle name, surname, academic title, domicile; for legal persons: company name, company ID, VAT number, registered office / place of business
– contact information (e.g., shipping address, email address, phone number, and other contact information)
– the data of requested or provided service
The administrator does not process any sensitive personal data.
Failure to provide personal data requesting for submitting an order, concluding a transport contract, invoicing, etc. results in the impossibility of concluding a contractual relationship.
Purpose of personal data processing
I process personal data for the following legal reasons:
– for the conclusion of a contract of transport, its performance and exercise of rights and obligations arising therefrom
– for the fulfillment of legal obligations (e.g. according to Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended)
– for my legitimate interest, which is not contrary to the right to the protection of personal data (e.g. if you submit the inquiry form, I can prepare an offer and negotiate with you about this offer)
– You have given me permission to process your personal data.
I process personal data in electronic and paper form.
When processing personal data, there is no automated decision-making that would result in actions or decisions that would interfere with your rights or legitimate interests.
Duration of personal data storage
I only process personal data for as long as necessary:
– for the duration of the contractual relationship between us
– for the period necessary to fulfill legal obligations under the applicable legislation, such as the Accounting Act, the Archives and Records Act or the Value Added Tax Act
– for as long as you have given me permission.
If the last legal reasons for the processing of personal data cease, I will provide their destruction to exist.
Sources of personal data
I process personal data that you voluntarily provide to me, e.g. by submitting a contact or inquiry form or order on my websites, at our first spoken or written contact, or later as part of the provided services.
Recipients of personal data
I do not disclose personal data to any recipients, except for state and local authorities, if such duty is imposed by law.
Personal data processors
– provider of web hosting services (Active24)
– alternatively, external accountant if I choose to use the services
The administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries (= non-EU countries) or international organizations.
Cookies are small data files that can be stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Their job is to help the browsed pages to work properly.
On my websites www.naletiste.eu I only use so-called technical cookies, which are absolutely necessary to ensure basic functionality and security of my websites. This means that it does not serve other special, e.g. marketing purposes. Your consent is not required for using technical cookies.
Security and privacy
I always treat your personal data with the utmost caution and ensure their constant protection. I protect personal data as my own. I have taken and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Your privacy rights
1. Right of withdrawal of consent (Article 7 of the Regulation)
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time to the extent that you have provided it. The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent given prior to the withdrawal or the lawfulness of the processing based on a legal reason other than consent.
2. Right of access (Article 15 of the Regulation)
You have the right to ask me whether and what your personal data is being processed, for what purpose, for what time period and what are your other rights. This right is already fulfilled by this personal data protection declaration. This right also includes the possibility to request a copy of the processed personal data.
3. Right to repair, respectively addition: (Article 16 of the Regulation)
You have the right to ask me at any time to have the personal data processed corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right of erasure (the “right to be forgotten”): (Article 17 of the Regulation)
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the purpose of their processing has passed and there is no other legal basis for processing it.
5. Right to restrict processing: (Article 18 of the Regulation)
You have the right to require me to restrict the processing of your personal data, e.g. until you provide the correct data.
6. Right of portability: (Article 20 of the Regulation)
This right is similar to the right of access but differs in providing information about the processed data which will be provided you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
7. Right to object: (Article 21 of the Regulation)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you believe that my legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data is unfounded.
8. Right to lodge a complaint: (Article 77 of the Regulation)
If you believe that my procedure of data processing is unauthorized and unlawful or in conflict with the Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, more at www.uoou.cz.
I would like to assure you that I am obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality continues even after the end of the contractual relations with me.
This personal data protection declaration is effective from 25.5.2018 and may be updated on an ongoing basis. The current version is always available at www.naletiste.eu.